Sarah is an out of the box professional organizer ready to tackle any assignment you may have and generously shares her gift with clients in a kind and compassionate manner.
Owner of From Mess to Blessed LLC, Sarah provides creative solutions in your space with a sustainable approach. Sarah’s passion for life makes her an exceptional leader in the world of organizing with an integrity that prepares her to be ready for any situation. Enduring, witty, and comfortable to be around, Sarah will guide you to organized triumph.
Trained and certified by Dorothy Breininger, also known as Dorothy the Organizer, from the Emmy award winning show Hoarders. Sarah has worked on multiple episodes of Hoarders as part of Dorothy’s team. She was also featured in the January/February 2022 issue of Yellowstone Valley Woman magazine and was a guest on the Big J Show.
- Founding member of Dorothy the Organizer's Boss Organizers & Certified Boss Organizers.
- Member of the National Association of Productivity and Organization (NAPO).
- Over 15 years in healthcare including medical staff credentialing, medical records, & durable medical equipment funding.
- Bachelor of Arts in theatre with a technical emphasis from Rocky Mountain College Billings, MT.
- Former member of the Board of Directors at The Footlight Club, America's Oldest Community Theater in Jamaica Plain, MA & at NOVA Center of the Performing Arts in Billings, MT.
- Teacher of Organizing 101 at Billings Adult & Community Education.
- Sarah also loves to travel, read, food & wine, board games, time spent with friends, family, & her Siberian husky rescue, Phoebe.
Endorsement from Dorothy the Organizer.